• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Gaming Questions #7

Konshentz

Konshentz
31. Does the 3DS and/or Virtual Boy hurt your eyes or give you headaches?
I never owned either, so I have no idea. But the Vita definitely gave me headaches. One of the reasons I traded it back in.

32. Did you ever play a game based on your favorite show/cartoon/movie/comic?
I've played lots of them. Most were awful. The Arkham series is easily one of (if not the best) though.

33. Did you ever have any bootleg games or plug-n-play games?
Me? Do anything illegal? Naaaaah.

34. Do either of your parents play video games?
My mom does. She used to play a lot more back in the day, but every now and again she busts a console back out to play.

35. Ever work in a game store? Or do you have a favorite game shop?
Nope, never have. I wanted to at one point but heard places like Gamestop were awful to work for. And definitely don't have a favorite game shop. I'd buy everything online if I could.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
Yes! I would always plays my 3DS with the 3D setting off. About 10 minutes of 3D would start taking a toll on my eyeballs.

All the time in the 90s. Some of my favorites were Earthworm Jim, Aladdin, TaleSpin and Sailor Moon R. There are literally too many to count off the top of my head.

Emulators.... so many emulators.

I got my first Nintendo when I was barely one.... in actuality it was really just a console for my mom and dad to play Super Mario on. So yes, when they were younger. Now, not so much.

No and hell no. Please see image for more clarification:

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I don't think I ever played a 3DS, but yeah the Virtual Boy would always bug my eyes. Headaches or pain? Nah. But it was weird.

I'm a big comic book fan so there have been many super hero games that I've played over the years. We've got a lot of fantastic games right now (Arkham, Injustice) but there have definitely been blunders. It's hard for me to think of any that aren't old, like Superman 64.

When I was a kid, my mom got hooked on Tetris on the NES. Otherwise, she's just stuck to PC board games like Scrabble or phone games like Candy Crush. My Dad tried a couple of racing and train sim games over the years, but never stuck with them.

No to both. I really hate to sound like I have a superiority complex, but you see some of the weirdest humans in Gamestop. I go there if I need to trade in some stuff or have a deal/store credit, but otherwise I prefer to use Amazon. I also used to frequent Best Buy but they ended up getting terrible about having game-specific staff that would try to sell you stuff and bug you while you were browsing, along with random satellite salesman wandering around. Human pop-up ads keep me away from stores.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Konshentz Video Games 2
Konshentz Video Games 2
Konshentz Video Games 4
Konshentz Video Games 2
Konshentz Video Games 3