• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Gaming Questions #6

Konshentz

Konshentz
26. Ever form any gaming rivalries?
Oh yes, I had a killer rivalry with my sister years ago in Mario Party. Cutthroat, ruthless... the whole nine yards.

27. Game that makes you rage?
Spelunky, Spelunky, Spelunky, Spelunky.

28. Ever play in a tournament?
Not in a real tourney, no. Just a few setup with friends.

29. What is your gaming set up?
TV, PS4, gaming chair, Cheetos.

30. How many consoles do you own?
Sadly, at the moment I only own one. My PS4. The love of my life.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Yeah, one of my friends and I played the crap out of College Hoops 2K6, and with both of us being extremely competitive it could get pretty intense at times, not necessarily in terms of trash talk, but we both just hated losing to the other.

Binding of Isaac, currently.

No, nothing organized.

I have my PS4 hooked up to my second computer monitor, so whether I'm gaming on my PC or PS4 I'm sitting at my desk.

NES, SNES, Genesis, N64, Dreamcast, Gamecube, Xbox 360, and PS4.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Sort of? The best I can think of is a phase where almost everyone in a group of friends, both gamers and non-gamers, got into Dead or Alive 2 on Playstation 2 - it was a match fighting game. We would, almost weekly, have tournaments amongst ourselves at our buddy's house. We all ended up with signature characters, and it was a lot of fun. It was in good fun but we certainly had rivals amongst each other who always would be tough matchups.

Hmm tough call, really. I don't let games tick me off that much anymore.

Just the kind of stuff I mentioned with friends, usually in match-fighting games like Mortal Kombat, DOA, Street Fighter, etc.

My recliner, Playstation 4, and a TV - I want a bigger/newer TV sometime soon haha.

Mainly I count my PS4 - I still have a 360 and N64 boxed up somewhere, I think, but I may have given them to charity.

Shwa

V.I.P.
Mostly when I play with my friends online, trying to get our individual characters level up to the highest with all the equipment or what not to be the best competitor.

Overwatch, Dark Souls 3

Nah, I'm not really a tournament kind of competitor. Love to watch, but it's not for me to compete, people get a wee bit crazy over those.

PS4, couch and 6 porch charging connector to charge my headphones, cell phone, controller, and other knick-knacks.

Playstation 4, Nintendo 3DS, Computer

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
No.

Overwatch. That community is pure cancer.

No.

Dual monitor, PS4, PC, headset & Blue Yeti mic.

Two. PS4 and SNES.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Konshentz Video Games 2
Konshentz Video Games 2
Konshentz Video Games 2
Konshentz Video Games 2
Konshentz Video Games 3