• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Gaming Questions #5

Konshentz

Konshentz
21. Game that you didn’t like or understand as a kid but love now?
Nothing comes to mind. If I didn't like it as a kid, chances are I still don't like it to this day.

22. Do you wear game related clothing/accessories?

Yessa. I have a Fallout hoodie.

23. The game that you’ve logged the most hours into?
I'm not 100% sure... but I'll say Fallout 4. I put close to 200 hours into it on my quest for the platinum and easily another 50 since re-buying it. I haven't even put a dent n the DLC, so that's sure to rise by quite a bit.

24. First Pokemon Game?
Nope.

25. Were you ever an arcade game player?
Of course. I lived in the arcade as a kid. I might even still hit one up if they hadn't all closed up around here. Then again, probably not, people are gross and I can play most of these games in my own room.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Poker, but that's not really a video game, so I don't know. None. The reverse is probably more common -- loving a game as a kid but not liking it now. If I played a lot of my old games, I probably wouldn't like them anymore.

Nah. I think I got a free t-shirt with a game once, but I doubt I ever wore it. I don't even remember what game it was for.

It's hard to say since most games don't log total hours, but I would have to guess Minecraft. By a wide margin, probably. That's pretty much the only game I played for three years.

24. First Pokemon Game?
Never played Pokemon.

Not really, just on rare occasions.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I can't really think of any at the moment.

I have a couple of Mortal Kombat t-shirts. I'd wear more as long as they're somewhat understated, if that makes sense. Like I'd be happy to wear a College of Winterhold shirt from Skyrim that's fashioned like a University style tee. @Konshentz post a pic of your Fallout hoodie!

Probably Skyrim if I'd have to guess. Love that game, the Elder Scrolls mythology, and the many reasons to go back time after time.

24. First Pokemon Game?
I played the Gameboy ones back in the day, and had much more fun than I had thought I would. Borrowed them from a friend. It was the first two, so Red and Blue maybe? I never got that far, but I do know that Snorlax is the man.

Big time. When I started gaming it was Nintendo and some computer games here and there. However, all of the coolest games on Super Nintendo were in arcades first, and that made them cool to start. It was just a cultural thing with my generation I think. Street Fighter II was the first one to really suck me in and seem mysterious. I still remember rumors that Chun Li could drown E. Honda in the bath on his stage -- the verbal rumors with pre-internet gaming were so fantastic. That franchise will always hold a special place in my heart lol. The social scene of an arcade was always a lot of fun.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Konshentz Video Games 2
Konshentz Video Games 2
Konshentz Video Games 2
Konshentz Video Games 4
Konshentz Video Games 3