• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Gaming Questions #4

Konshentz

Konshentz
16. Favorite game to play with your friends IRL?
I have great memories playing Mario Party 7 with the family. I also really enjoyed playing Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City with my best friend Jamie, even though the game is actually kinda trash. Haha.

17. Ever lose a friend over a game?
No. They'd have to be a pretty piss poor friend to bounce over a video game.

18. Would you date someone that hates gaming?
Hates? Hmmm. I guess it depends. I love to play video games, so if she was super shitty about me playing, then no, probably not.

19. Favorite handheld console?
Game Boy Color. Used to play a lot of it in science class. Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages were amazing.

20. Game that you know like the back of your hand?

Currently... probably nothing. I no longer replay games as much. But back in the day I could probably beat Resident Evil 2 with my eyes closed.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
These threads are fun.

I don't really play games with friends IRL anymore. If I do, it's typically the latest NBA 2k.

Well, this one time... no. Although I've definitely gotten into a few arguments with friends over games.

Not if she hates them to the point of not wanting me to play them. But if she only hates to play them herself and doesn't care if I play, then sure.

I played a lot of the original Game Boy and Game Boy Color way back in the day. Game Boy Advance was also pretty good. Haven't played a handheld since then.

Probably Metroid Prime. I have all the room layouts and item locations memorized and know a lot of the basic speedrunning techniques.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
There's really not a whole lot because I don't play with friends IRL that often anymore, but I think I would go with Super Mario Bros Wii. Playing that with my brothers on game night is one of my favourite activities. SNES retro gaming nights with my partner are pretty fun as well. We usually stick to Zombies Ate My Neighbors and/or arcade fighters.

Nope. I'd reckon if that did happen, it would be pretty sad and pathetic, though.

Depends. Is he going to stop me from playing them as well? Then no. I don't like the idea of someone having that kinda control over me. Thankfully, it hasn't been a problem. My current SO and the exes before him were all pretty avid gamers.

The first PSP. Easy to mod, had a bunch of neat games downloaded on it. In fact, I still have it. All my retro emulators and games are stored on it.

Probably WET. I managed to unlock all the achievements for that game so by my 4th playthrough, I knew the map (pretty friggin' linear) and enemy spawn locations like the back of my hand.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Oh man. Probably Fire Pro Wrestling Returns on PS2 (had some great times with that and alcohol back in the day haha). Otherwise Mario Kart was always great.

Nope.

Yes. All of our interests don't need to coincide, as long as she would be ok with me having gaming as a hobby on my own time.

Original Gameboy.

Maybe Super Mario Brothers 3? I played that one so much on Nintendo and could probably still find the secrets I knew back then. Otherwise, any Mortal Kombat game.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Konshentz Video Games 2
Konshentz Video Games 2
Konshentz Video Games 2
Konshentz Video Games 4
Konshentz Video Games 2