• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Gaming Annoyances

Impact

V.I.P.
This is only a slight annoyance for me, but i've come across it a good number of times in Fallout:New Vegas and that's when they don't finish off the scenery properly. I've come across so many rocks that have one side that is just completely invisible. I know fallout is a pretty big map, but you'd figure they'd be able to catch most of them.

Starfire86

Registered Member
I started playing Two Worlds II yesterday, and I absolutely hate it when I can't be a female character. So my solution was to make my character look like Trent Reznor.

LifeinthePond

Mark ov teh Pond
I started playing Two Worlds II yesterday, and I absolutely hate it when I can't be a female character. So my solution was to make my character look like Trent Reznor.

I hate this too, especially in RPGs. I mean, I know (most) RPGs is you playing someone else' story and it only makes sense half the time to have a predetermined character. In all honesty though, what attracts people to these type of games? Fantasy. Pretending to be something you're not, or something you want to be. Would it kill more games to have male & female avatars, a variety of custom hairstyles and features? I know I would enjoy it more.

And lol @ Two Worlds. I totally remember that game. I played a Summoner/Necromancer type guy, and would just summon monsters and let them aggro and kill everything. I discovered that, when you entered cities and went on a killing spree you could revive the peasants and city guards after you kill them and they will fight for you. Killed entire villages and rezzed them. Haha.

Starfire86

Registered Member
That reminds me of the reanimate/Staff of Worms in Oblivion. I wish the people you resurrected were aware of what happened, especially the guy who wants you to kill him in the Shivering Isles.