GameTap

Gamechamp

Registered Member
So, has anyone here heard of GameTap? You can find it at www.gametap.com. It's a really cool thing with classic games from all sorts of systems, like the Atari, Genesis, Arcade, and even some more modern PC games like Splinter Cell and Tomb Raider. I have a subscription to it, and am so far extremely satisfied.

However, good things come at a price: $14.95 a month. Though I signed up during the holidays and got the holiday discount of $9.95 a month for the first year.

Gamechamp

Registered Member
No, sorry, but I don't think so. Wasn't it on the SNES? GameTap doesn't have Nintendo games. Though if it was multi-platform, then maybe, it might be on there.

I've seen a bunch of commercials for this, it looks pretty cool. I noticed they always show Grandia II in the commercials, which is a great RPG. You should go download that right now.

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Oh now I want it but I need to get better controllers first.:nod:
I Used up all my freebie time there.:shake: Need more time or better controllers and a steering wheel.:lol:

If you haven't tried it, you should!:D

Gamechamp

Registered Member
If you have a friend with GameTap, then you can use this thing called additional players. At no extra cost, you can make up to 7 accounts for friends and family, with access to everything except account info and settings, so you don't have to trust your friends halfway across the country to let them mooch off your GameTap.

But sorry, my 7 additional players are already taken, so I can't make one for anyone here... unless they do something for me... (Yo! Andrew! Free contest points in exchange for GameTap, maybe? Huh? Cmon. Nobody will know. Wait... I'm typing this in my message... ABORT! ABORT!)

(Joking)