• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Games you'll never get sick of?

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I don't think I would ever get sick of Black Ops, I have played over 200 hours online and god knows how many during multiple campaigns and zombie, it's a great game! Shame I don't have time for games anymore, those were the good days!

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
For me I'd say just about any game in the Mortal Kombat franchise, as it's my favorite. The same would go for multiplayer Halo...while I haven't actively played it in a while, it's always new and fun. Finally I'd say MLB games...there's always so much to do with seasons and your own players that it's almost too much. The depth can lead to unlimited good times.

Konshentz

Konshentz
There's a handful of games I'll never get sick of...

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Batman: Arkham City
Resident Evil 2

I can pop these in at any time and play for hours without getting bored. It's somewhat rare, I have tons of hours into the last few Call of Duty's but I need a break from those every now and again.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
There are a lot of sports games I'll never get sick of...

Doom
Red Alert

Those are other examples...all versions of those games.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
Probably the Left 4 Dead series, just because of the way the campaigns are set up. Plus, it's one of the few games that are actually built for replayability. You never really know where the infected are gonna spawn, so that's a good thing.

That being said, I do like games like Mortal Kombat, WWE series, Wet, Kane & Lynch, Army or Two series etc, but I tend to lose interest in them after finishing the story mode. If I play it after a long period of time, it has the nostalgic feeling, but never really the same as the first time.

Ziggy

Sup?
Mario Kart 64.

Can pick that game up at any time and play it for a hours. I know every little secret of the tracks and yet I can't help but love it.

Any game in the Final Fantasy series. I don't know what it is about grinding levels but I can do it for hours.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Pokemon Series
Uncharted Series
Portal Series
Age of Empires

AOE is probably the biggest one. I don't even want to know how many hours I have spent playing that game in my lifetime, and I never get sick of it.

wooly

I am the woolrus
Right now it's DOTA 2. Never before has a game had such a "Ok... One more match!" feeling. Well with the possible exception of Football Manager, but their latest release really had lost it's edge somehow.

Also agree with Ziggy on the Final Fantasy series. I think they were just such a huge thing for me when I was a kid that they have a real nostalgia to them that I could never ever get sick of.

Ziggy

Sup?
How could I forget Pokemon and AOE.

I can't even fathom how many hours I put into Pokemon Red/Yellow when I was a kid.

AOE2 is still played amongst my friends. I don't know why I haven't bought the HD version on Steam yet, but now that you've reminded me I'm going to do that as soon as I get home.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dDave Video Games 0
ysabel Movies & TV 2
ysabel Video Games 6
dDave Video Games 6
dDave Video Games 10