• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Games You Have Recently Purchased

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
A thread to talk about which games you have recently purchased. Talk about all your latest buys, from any console to any time.

I've been buying quite a few games lately, since the biggest games retailer in Australia is having it's massive mid-year sale!

Recently I've bought,

Dues Ex: Human Revolution on PS3. I got this at a bargain! $19 for a new copy. Couldn't pass up on that.

God of War Collection 1 on PS3. I have been looking for this for SO long. I can hardly ever find it in stores. I've always wanted to play all of these games in order from first to last. So now I can start!

Infamous on PS3. I've heard lots of good things about these games but have never gotten around to playing them. I finally found a copy of the first game at a good price.

Fallout: New Vegas on PS3. I have Fallout 3 on Steam, but I never got around to this game. Really excited to play this one.

Journey on PS3. I got this via the PSN store. I've loved every other game I've played from these devs, so I'm looking forward to playing this.

Far Cry and Far Cry 2 on Steam. I saw these on sale in one bundle via the Steam store for really cheap, so I figured I'd give them a go eventually.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
As I mentioned in the "Play more than one game at a time" thread, I recently picked up Far Cry 2 for Xbox, RAGE for Xbox, and The Witcher 2: Enhanced Edition. I'm only about 2 hours into RAGE, but I already love it.

Besides that I haven't purchased much that recently.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
The last game I purchased was FIFA Street 2012. I barely buy new games because I don't go with the trends as I don't like games such as God of War and all that.

Taliesin

Registered Member
I think I might already have mentioned this in another thread, but I recently purchased the DS game Solatorobo: Red the Hunter. It's gorgeous looking given that it was developed for an underpowered handheld (although I'm actually playing it on my 3DS). It has lovely anime style art which is something that always appeals to me.

Solatorobo: Red the Hunter - Nintendo DS Gameplay - YouTube

By the way, Cru, are you made of money or what? That's a hell of a lot of games! I'm surprised that you'll have the time to even play them all!

Last edited:

Ziggy

Sup?
I've been buying games off of Games on Demand.

The latest game I bought was BlazBlue. What a terrific fighting game.

I also bought Fable 3 and I must say I have buyer's remorse, what a lame game.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
BlazBlue is pretty good.

And yes, Fable 3 is rather lame. I started it, got about halfway through, and then put it away. Nothing quite held my attention, to be honest.

I would recommend Fable 2, though. It's much better and a lot of fun.

Not gonna lie, I might pick up Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes. It's getting good reviews and it has an open world and voice acting... exciting, right?

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Let us know how it is. I've never played any of the Lego games, but I've heard pretty good reviews from a lot of them.

Konshentz

Konshentz
My most recent purchase was Trine 2. I haven't started it yet (still getting around to beating the first one) but it was only $10 at the time. I figured why not. My next two purchases will be Lollipop Chainsaw & the second episode of The Walking Dead game.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dDave Video Games 0
ysabel Movies & TV 2
ysabel Video Games 6
dDave Video Games 6
dDave Video Games 10