• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Games that you would like to see in the movies

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
George Lucas needs to make a Knights of the Old Republic Star wars tril.

I know it wont happen but i would like to see it.

D

Ds136

Swiftstrike said:
George Lucas needs to make a Knights of the Old Republic Star wars tril.

I know it wont happen but i would like to see it.
that would be awesome. KoToR series has such a great story and would give a great history depth to the star wars universe.

D

dunit_101

the best ideas i see so far are Devil May Cry, Soul Caliber, Half-Life*, and Metal Gear Solid*....

SenatorB

J.S.P.S
Hah, Soul Caliber is a good fucking game (Yay Voldo!)... donno how much of a plot they could muster for a movie though...

I

IntheNet

dunit_101 said:
What are some games that you would like to see...
Anything Civil War related if that is possible?

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
IntheNet said:
Anything Civil War related if that is possible?
There are way too many war-oriented films in both the American cinemas and the video game industry. Basically, I don't think we need anymore war games or movies because they've been done so much that it's getting annoying.

SenatorB

J.S.P.S
I don't really feel the need to see The South personified getting it's ass handed to them any more times. Although I suppose if it were well done, and given an original concept, a Civil War era film could be good...

K

+KJ Sensei+

Personally I don't like any videogames that have been made into movies so far, for the exeption of Silent Hill. But I am awaiting the Halo movie. I just hope they don't mess it up...

+KJ+

Henskie

The Super Pimp of GF
I havent come across a video game made movie that I have liked so far and come to think of it I havent coem across a movie made video game that I have liked so the moral here is that people shouldnt cross that boundary