Games that you would like to see in the movies

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by dunit_101, Aug 17, 2006.

1. dunit_101

dunit_101 Guest

What are some games that you would like to see in the movies?

i think the GTA series would be nice and maybe the true crime series also..

2. Forbidden

Forbidden Guest

NONE. I hate it when games are ruined by movies. Thanks a lot Uwe Boll.

3. dunit_101

dunit_101 Guest

agree with you on that. their are some games that were ruined by movies(tomb raider,mortal kombat, super mario bros,ect.) But i think games that are more realistic would make good movies.

4. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

I'm awaiting the release of the Metal Gear movie...hopefully, they won't sod that up.

5. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

The only game movie I've liked so far is Silent Hill. Everything else has sucked. I always though Devil May Cry would make a great movie (it's being independantly made into a 50 minute film) for Hollywood. Lots of blood, sex appeal, guns, explosions and monsters, a perfect recipe for entertainment. I also wouldn't mind seeing Resident Evil 4.

6. Ds136

Ds136 Guest

Half-Life would be awesome I think, I've been waiting for someone to get the balls and license to do it.

7. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

Most any linearly plotted games would work for movies... unfortunately, I find less linear games to be more interesting and more fun, so the games I like best wouldn't make for very good movies.

8. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

Often a lot of the movies don't want to be reciting the plot of the game, so they turn into pointless spin-offs (House of the Dead, Final Fantasy: Spirits Within).

Beyond Good and Evil would make a fantastic movie.

9. BigBlue

BigBlue ----------------------

Well I think none right now, I was exited about doom when it came out and it dissapointed even with the rock in it, the storyline had nothing to do with the game and they didnt even go down to hell, just talk about the "12 chromosome" arrggg, though half life would be kind of cool though if they made that into a movie.

10. Taitu

Taitu Guest

I want to see a Legend of Legaia movie =>>=