• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

XBOX Original Games that deserve a sequel...

Tyrany

Which games do you think deserve a sequel?

The most fantastic and underappreciated games are by far Beyond Good and Evil and Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy. These were the most well-put-together games I ever played, and yet they didn't get enough sales to garentee a sequel.

Old_Man

Games that deserve a sequel, well here is one which I think deserves a sequel.

Starcraft.

Sure, they might be making an xbox or xbox360 version of this game, but I would like to see something which is greatly improved with the Starcraft thing, while still keeping the diagonal view of game play, much like Age of Empires, and how they made Age of Empires III was well done, although I like Age of Empires 2 much better, since I like the medieval style of game play in it, and it is much better then the modern stuff that they incorporated into Age of Empires III, I mean the units are more modernized, and that sorta brings it a little out of the two previous games, you know what I mean?

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
A Starcraft sequel has been rumored for years. I would love to see a sequel for that as well.

While there at it I wouldn't be surprised to see a "World of Starcraft" done in similar fashion as "World of Warcraft." Now that could be a highly successful franchise in itself.

First thing's first though. Starcraft 2 needs to be released. It's much more fun than Warcraft but just needs a really solid sequel to put it back in the game.

I think the reason they went with making new Warcraft games was because of the popularity of movies like Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter. Those movies made people love fantasy again and Starcraft got put on the back burner. :(

IncaWarrior08

Games that deserve a sequel, well here is one which I think deserves a sequel.

Starcraft.

Sure, they might be making an xbox or xbox360 version of this game, but I would like to see something which is greatly improved with the Starcraft thing, while still keeping the diagonal view of game play, much like Age of Empires, and how they made Age of Empires III was well done, although I like Age of Empires 2 much better, since I like the medieval style of game play in it, and it is much better then the modern stuff that they incorporated into Age of Empires III, I mean the units are more modernized, and that sorta brings it a little out of the two previous games, you know what I mean?

Sorry to say, but the Starcraft video game is no more. It is sad to see Blizzard drop something with so much potential ju8st to focus on World of Warcraft.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
It's all about the money. World of Warcraft is a huge money making deal.

IncaWarrior08

I would like to see a sequel to Star Wars: Kinights of the Old Republic....wait this just in there was a sequel, ok let me rephrase this. I would like to see a sequel of KOTOR worthy of being the sequel to such a great game.

RarePD

Registered Member
There is only one game that truly deserves a sequel;

Shenmue

Other than that I would love to see an update to the classic StarTropics.