• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

3ds Games or Possibilities You Want.

LaRazaUnida

Registered Member
I can tell you right now after playing on this wifi service......a game that has consumed MANY MANY hours of my game play and a game that I have beaten A LOT.....

Phantasy Star Online DS, that would completely own all for me. I love Phantasy Star Online for the GC and playd it for countless hours. I think with the DS, it could work. I would love to see how SEGA could incooperate the touch screen, it would cut time off of the menus, that is for sure.

But I hope that SEGA picks it up again for the Revolution, I was very sad to hear that the third installment got canned from the Cube. I playd that game online and with so many friends that I cant even remember.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I still want Donkey Kong 64 DS, but that wouldn't really take advantage of the online capabilities except for maybe multiplayer. Either way, I want it and would buy it right now if it existed.

ltk9492

Registered Member
KannonMAK said:
Super Smash Bros Melee DS Online.

That is all.
although i liked the n64 better, that's what i was about to say. Super Smash DS online.

Gamechamp

Registered Member
Sonic Battle DS with Wi-Fi. I freaking love Sonic Battle, but I always have to play alone. But online... hehehe... I would dominate!

LaRazaUnida

Registered Member
You know what I really want is that game that has been then works (on the nintendo site) where it is basically palm software. It was called something with an S and I think it had organizer in there somewhere. Anyways, cool apps such as that and now with the wifi a web browser would be wonderful.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dDave Video Games 0
ysabel Movies & TV 2
ysabel Video Games 6
dDave Video Games 6
dDave Video Games 10