Games on Facebook

Discussion in 'Computers' started by Boredie, Nov 16, 2009.

1. Boredie

Boredie In need of Entertainment

For those of you who use it...
    What games do you play on it, if at all?
    How long before you give up on the game and go to another? Or do you play multipule games?

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I HATE all games on Facebook.

Almost 90% of them are advertising scams and require filling out surveys or giving away personal information and the rest of them generate dozens of annoying reminders

3. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I don't know what games you've been playing Cons, i've only ever come across one where it asked me to fill out anything.

I play a couple games on there. A few dice and card games, and then the ones like cafe world and farm ville. There are a couple others I used to play that i've given up on now because I levelled up to much and they became boring.

4. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I have a few mafia ones, a car one and a poker one, but rarely play any of em anymore.

5. Joel

Joel Registered Member

I play crazy planet. It 's for relaxing and funny.

6. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

I play Farmville. It's a good fill in since I don't have a console to play games on at the moment.

7. Boredie

Boredie In need of Entertainment

I play Farmville too. Actually my whole family is playing it. As my cousin put it "A therapeutic family-time game."

8. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

I play FarmVille and Mafia Wars, yet I am sort of growing out of FarmVille considering I've pretty much got everything!

9. Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard Registered Member

I play them all: Mafia Wars, Farmville, FishVille, Happy Aquarium, Cafe World, YoVille, Vampire Wars and more! I have no life and therefore I cannot die, :p! :lol:

10. tomdreamer69

tomdreamer69 New Member

Mafia wars, vampire based mafia wars are two games i have tried on facebook. There was also one application which used to give hair pulling puzzles. But later i have abandoned that application.