• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Games Games I completed in 2013

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I know this is really old now, but here is the list of games I completed in 2013. And by completed I mean finished the single-player campaign, not gotten to 100% in trophies or whatever.

It's only a small list, but that's what you get when you combine a crazy University course with someone who is a very slow gamer.

1. Pokemon Black Version 2 (3DS)
2. Uncharted Golden Abyss (Vita)
3. Tomb Raider (PS3)
4. Thomas Was Alone (Vita)
5. The Last of Us (PS3)
6. Pokemon Y (3DS)

My two favourite games that I played were Tomb Raider and Pokemon Y. Those were the two that I couldn't put down, and played relatively fast for me. Followed closely by The Last of Us which was amazing.

Taliesin

Registered Member
I finished literally only two games in 2013. Pathetic. I need to change that this year.

1. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (Wii U)
2. Journey (PS3)

I've finished the main campaign in MH3U but there is so SO much more content left to play through. As obsessed as I am with this I wonder if I'll ever get through it all.

Journey was recommended to me by Crouton, and takes only a couple of hours on your first play through. It is now in my top five favourite games of all time. It's that awesome, and just goes to show you that something needn't be padded out to a gazillion hours long to be considered a great game.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I also would put Journey in my top 5 of all time. Probably in the top 2 of the last gen console games.

Konshentz

Konshentz
How far have you gotten in Beyond: Two Souls?

Let me see if I can remember the games I beat in 2013.

1.) The Cave
2.) Crysis 3
3.) Tomb Raider
4.) The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct
5.) Resident Evil 6
6.) Bioshock Infinite
7.) Injustice: Gods Among Us
8.) The Last of Us
9.) Grand Theft Auto V
10.) Beyond: Two Souls
11.) Batman: Arkham Origins
12.) Telltale's The Walking Dead: 400 Days
13.) Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel

Those were the games released in 2013. I also beat...

14.) Mass Effect
15.) Mass Effect 2
16.) Mass Effect 3
17.) Need for Speed: The Run
18.) Limbo
19.) Spec Ops: The Line
20.) Sleeping Dogs
21.) Sniper Ghost Warrior 2

I'm pretty sure that's it. Haha.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I haven't started Beyond yet, I'm waiting until I finish GTAV before I start a new PS3 game, and GTA is taking me ages since I don't really like it that much, but I still want to finish it haha.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Oh. Haha.

Do you not like the GTA games in general or is just this one you don't care for?

It was definitely my favorite of the series. I liked having three characters and having their stories all connected. Plus, I love Trevor. One of my favorite video game characters ever. Dude is crazy. Haha.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
This is the first one I've ever played. So I have nothing else to compare it to.

I like how big the world is, and I like just driving around doing nothing. But I don't like the story, and I hate almost all of the characters, which is what's making it hard for me to finish it.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Yeah, I still want to finish the single player campaign though. So it might be ages before I start playing more PS3 games.

LamLam

GTA 5, Far Cry 3, Tomb Raider, Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black ops 2, and probably a few more that I forgot. Far Cry 3 was definitely the best, with Tomb Raider as a close second. GTA 5 was pretty disappointing, I thought.