Xbox 360 Games For Xbox 360...

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Yung_Impression, Nov 19, 2005.

1. Yung_Impression

Yung_Impression Registered Member

ya'll can catch to see wat games that are going to be coming out for the Xbox 360 by watching G4TV if ya'll heard of it, it got the show X-Play, well watch it and they will discuss some games that will be on the Xbox 360...im watching G4TV right now....lmao

but im anxious talkin about the system talkin it right now.....but i know soon as Midnight on November 22nd come, a bunch people prolly gonna be at wal-mart early as hell tho.

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Is Walmart selling it at midnight? Does anyone have a list of what stores are selling it at midnight?

3. Yung_Impression

^^yea

if u go to wal-mart.com it say that the Xbox 360 is coming Nov. 22nd at midnight.

Andrew...if u get the system on Nov. 22nd and play it....make a thread about how good it is and wat game u playin and how that game is.

4. Thermal

Thermal Registered Member

Depends on whether the walmart is open 24hrs, otherwise, you can get it at opening. I would call though, some walmarts are giving out tickets at a set time (10P or 9P) that corresponds to a premium or core package, and there maybe a destinated place for the line (i.e. some stores are setting it up by the layaway). This all depends on your local store though.

5. Yung_Impression

our Wal-mart is a supercenter so we're gonna have the Xbox coming in at Midnight...but we dont need tickets, its like the first ones there get to have it.

6. Pianobone

Pianobone Registered Member

They are overly hyping this thing up. I'm seriously getting sick of all the buzz about the 360. It's not coming from Microsoft, but from local stores trying to presell systems and controllers, etc. No other industry lives on presells like gaming; it's absurd.

Anyway, all that to say- Microsoft is NOT dumb, they aren't going to just accidentally not have enough 360's to sell. If they ran out, who knows how many more they could have sold had they produced them? You can bet that MS is going to be turning 360 "tricks" faster than a $2 prostitute on coupon day with a $10 rebate.

7. Yung_Impression

^^i dont care as long as i get mines...that reminds me...i gotta tell my aunt about the Xbox 360 tomorrow.

8. LaRazaUnida

LaRazaUnida Registered Member

Yea, walmart is selling at midnight. Im actually demoing it from 10 to 1am at a local walmart for my aunt and am getting payd 10bux an hour :) I get to give out some cool keychains and get a tshirt plus giving out some coupons.

9. Mr_Snipes

Mr_Snipes Registered Member

Microsoft has 3 companies set up to build the X-box 360 console. I don't think they are planning on ever not having enough supply.

10. Pianobone

Pianobone Registered Member

Exactly. They're going to milk it for all it's worth. They create a big hype around the launch date, but then they purposefully overstock them. That way, people think there's a run on consoles and they all rush to the store, but then everyone gets one.

Think about it. The consumer is satisfied because they "earned" their system by standing in line or signing up early, and the manufacturer sells more systems because of the hype. Everyone wins.