• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Gamertags and PSN IDs

Twitch

Registered Member
So there doesn't seem to be a recent thread for posting your gamertags/PSN IDs for people to add.

I got an Xbone recently and would love to game with your guys! Why not post your names and whatever games you are usually playing?

My gamertag is ButteredGrundle (It was GrundleFace but someone loser reported me..)

You can usually find me playing Minecraft, Master Chief Collection, Battlefront and a little GTAV, all online. I'm also on Fallout 4 a good amount, but unless they add that co-op I heard was rumored I'll be sticking to single player.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
I'm on PS4 as MelnykMachine

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
You converted to PS4 too, eh Danny?

My PSN name is CunningScoundrel.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
I plan to get an xbone as well eventually cause i miss halo, but right now its not in the bank books lol.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I figured I'd bump this newer PSN/Gamertag thread since we've had people posting in gaming tonight. If you want to share yours or add any PopMalters,..

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I keep a general list for all my gaming names or I'll forget them, since I seem to have a habit of joining up to everything.

· Steam: Crouton (tdragonn)

· GOG Galaxy: Crouton

· Xbox Live: Croutons90

· Origin: Croutons90

· Twitch: xCroutonx

· PSN: Salanderr

· Battle.net: Crouton