• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Gamers willing to be interviewed?

GameReporter

I'm a journalist (and an avid gamer) writing an article for a major U.S. newspaper, and I need some gamers who are willing to be interviewed. I'm looking for gamers who'd like to talk about the evolution of clothing and wardrobe choices in character creation. Any game, any system. You also don't need to be a fanatic about costuming your characters (i.e., you spend more time dressing your Def Jam characters than you do making them fight, or you run out of money in GTA because you spend it all on new clothes). Does the ability to dress your character the way you want make a game more appealing? If you feel it's a fun and/or important addition to modern gaming, I'd like to hear from you. If you're interested in possibly being part of this article, you can contact me through email or PM.

Thanks,
Christopher Healy (I'm a real journalist, Google me if you want)

P.S.—Admin, if there are any problems with me posting this here, please let me know. I'd be happy to alter anything necessary to conform to board rules.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well, there aren't any problems as long you interview me and put the source as "GameForum.com" in your interview. :)

I can talk about gaming and the culture behind it for hours if need be. :D

GameReporter

Well, there aren't any problems as long you interview me and put the source as "GameForum.com" in your interview. :)

I can talk about gaming and the culture behind it for hours if need be. :D
Hey Andrew, can you get in touch with me through email, so I can respond to you off-board? I can't email you yet, because I only have one post so far (well, two now).