Gameroom Work

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SamusAran86, Aug 6, 2005.

1. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

Well, I put about 36 hours into the whole thing... but there was alot I had to move out (dont have pics of that sorry) but I moved my computer from the master bedroom to my gameroom.

Got the whole wireless broadband setup. too the top part off my desk to use as another shelf in the room...

anyhow... I only took pics after I got the puter in this room, but for reference, I had to move 3 bookshelves full of movies out of the spot I put the computer...

anyhow here are the before and after pics

Last edited: Jan 22, 2006

2. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

Thats great Tater. Now just dont get confused with the putor and games :lol:

3. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

That does NOT look like AS on your puter screen!

Good job!

Hmmmm now come do my house! I have tons and tons of stuff for you to move/arrange/throw out/play with/CLEAN!

4. nani1987

nani1987 Registered Member

wow.... that is cool can i got get one................lol nani

5. Julie

Julie Registered Member

Love the before & after effect with the pics...looks very good!

6. yooperchick

yooperchick Registered Member

I spy....Metallica! Cliff Burton's Anesthesia: Pulling Teeth is awesome. I used to be able to play some of it when I was younger. Not now. :(

7. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

Thanks...

The reason thats not AS is because I was trying to pay attention to the baseball acore while I was cleaning

No thanks, Ive done enough of that in the last few days myself... and the rest of the house is a disaster

Thanks, I put alot of effort in getting this looking like a room again

I am a big Metallica fan... have 3 different versions of 'Kill 'em All' and all subsequent albums... but Im still pissed about St Anger... my god is that the biggest piece of crap I have ever heard