Gamer Tag Index

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
I think it would be a cool idea to have a page where you can see all the xbox gamer tags of members, all the psn, wii etc.

With an option in the usercp to turn off having your tag displayed in there. Then it would be a lot easier to find peoples gamer tags, without having to click on every single profile.

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
Yeah, I agree. I know there is a page specifically for XBOX 360 tags (I'm not sure about PSN) but it's unrealisitc because I doubt many people are willing to trawl through that to find someone's tag.

There should be a locked thread, maybe with a grid table. For instance (but imagine it in table form, lol):

Username | XBOX 360 Tag | PSN Account | Wii Name

If the User has say an XBL Tag, but no PSN Account, the PSN section could be greyed out, and vice-versa. I myself have both XBL and PSN acounts.

Twitch

Registered Member
This would help out alot, especially with the Wii. I have no contacts on it.. I don't even really know how you do it either.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
We use to have an app that you could put your gamertag next to your avatar.

It was removed though because we didnt have many xbox live accounts.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
That would be pretty cool.

Then when some random added me, I could look them up in there to see if they got my name from here. lol

Sean 50 cents or something like that added me, and I have no clue who it is. I saw him playing something lame like Nascar, so I deleted him.

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
Sean 50 cents or something like that added me, and I have no clue who it is. I saw him playing something lame like Nascar, so I deleted him.
Dude! That same guy added me and Revolver like five times. We kept deleting him. We never played anything with him, so God knows how he added us. :confused:

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
That would be pretty cool.

Then when some random added me, I could look them up in there to see if they got my name from here. lol

You still talking about that lol.