• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Multi-Console Gamer Resolutions 2015

Konshentz

Konshentz
Okay... new year and new goals.

What are yours?

Reach 4,000 trophies
Beat Dying Light
Beat Evolve
Beat The Order: 1886
Beat Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number
Beat Resident Evil REmake
Beat Resident Evil: Revelations 2
Beat Batman: Arkham Knight
Beat Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
Beat Until Dawn
Play Bloodborne
Play The Witcher 3

dDave

V.I.P.
I should update what I actually got done from last year.

I don't want to create a huge backlog at this point so I'm going to make just a few goals at this point. I have other stuff in mind but this is what I'm going to focus on I think. I hate feeling confined to a list though.

PlayStation 3
-The Last of Us

PC
-Mass Effect Trilogy (as femshep)

XBOX
-Halo 2

PS2
-Kingdom Hearts

That's honestly a lot of games already. :lol: I just don't play as much as I used to.

dDave

V.I.P.
Finished one game on my list already.

PlayStation 3
[strike]-The Last of Us[/Strike]

PC
-Mass Effect Trilogy (as femshep on insanity)

XBOX
-Halo 2

PS2
-Kingdom Hearts

You can find my thread for The Last of Us here http://www.generalforum.com/playing-last-us-111738.html Really enjoyed that game.

I'm not sure what's next on the agenda. I might give it a slight break, I might just jump into something, no idea.

dDave

V.I.P.
I know that I said it might be a bit but a friend is leaving for the Army on Monday and we said why not?

Let's just say I can cross Halo 2 off the list :lol:. Played like 80% of the game just now and finished it off in one sitting.

dDave

V.I.P.
Time to update the list.

PC
-Mass Effect Trilogy (as femshep on insanity)

PS2
-Kingdom Hearts

PlayStation 3
[strike]-The Last of Us[/strike]

XBOX
[strike]-Halo 2[/strike]

XBOX 360
-Halo 3

Nintendo 64
-Banjo Tooie

Wii U
-The Legend of Zelda: U (*currently not released)

3DS
-Ocarina of Time 3D
-Majora's Mask 3D

With some items cleared off my list I thought I could stand to add just a few more. Good variety here.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I'm hoping to start one of the games on my list on the 20th. Then another comes the 27th and then the ball gets rolling.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I'm currently halfway through Resident Evil Remake HD. I'm loving it. It's the first time I've played it since it came out back in 2002 on the GameCube. It still holds up as my favorite Resident Evil game of all time. Man, I really wish they'd go back to this style of game. The newer action oriented ones are for the birds.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I just bought an Xbox One. So, I guess it's time to add more to my list...

Reach 500 achievements
Beat Halo
Beat Halo 2
Beat Halo 3
Beat Halo 4
Beat Assassin's Creed: Black Flag
Beat Assassin's Creed: Unity

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Are you playing the RE Remake on Gamecube? I should have mentioned that as one of the games I gave up on. I think I gave up pretty early on, too. Just way too scary for me. Haha.

I'm curious to hear what you think of the Halo campaigns. You've never played any of them?

Konshentz

Konshentz
I'm playing the HD version on PS4. It's the first time I've touched the game since I beat it on the Gamecube back in 2002. I'm really enjoying it. And yeah, I agree. Definitely the scariest Resident Evil game. Haha.

I beat the first Halo with my uncle. But that was, what, 14 years ago? Haha. So I'll bascially be playing the whole series fresh. Hopefully I can finish it in time for 5.