• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

GameFly.com

• Thread starter kajin_phoenixlord
  • Start date
K

kajin_phoenixlord

Is there anyone who is considering signing up for GameFly.com? If so I desperately need you help with something if you do. If you do plan to sign up for GameFly.com nothing will count against you, but I do need your help with something. The thing is I'm trying to get a iPod as a free gift or what ever. In order to do so I gotta have five (5) people sign up and complete one offer. Coincidently, one of the offers is a membership for GameFly. I completed an offer myself just to let you know I had to come out of pocket as well. Just PM me if you are willing to help me out and I'll give you the details. Thanks.

Blur

iPimp
i would but i like to have the game i rent right away, not wait a day to get it

K

kajin_phoenixlord

True, but the perk to this is that you can keep the game as long as you want with no late fees and you will have the option to buy it or not.

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
I was going to sign up for it but....the effects of keeping them as long as u wan't for each month didn't sit well with me. I think it was like $20-30 for each month u keep them, I might of just bought the game in the first place instead of paying that much each month ><; Eh...I rather go rent from the movie store then to go with gamefly...