• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Game Cube Gamecube going down in price soon?

You can't go wrong with that Mario Party bundle. Just keep in mind that you'll need to buy some extra controllers so everybody can play.

thehiddenking

I would have to agree that of the consoles, Gamecube has aways been the best deal. It dropped price quickly and many of its good games soon followed suit. It is the perfect way to get into gaming. I think it would be a more appreciated buy than say an xbox because of the high quality software like RE 4 and Eternal Darkness:Sanity's Requiem. Plus, as stated above, it has the value of being kid-friendly. People have made cracks at nintendo for not trying to be like xbox or Sony, but I believe they are a quality developer who has really found the niche market.

Plotting my return to power,
The Hidden King