PC Games Game search

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by jwjwjw, Apr 16, 2008.

1. jwjwjw

jwjwjw New Member

hello,

I'm dutch, so i'd like to apologize for my english.

I'm searching 2 different games.

the first one is a race game, from before the year 2000. it was 3D thow. i remembered it, because i know, when some kind of cheat is activated, i get to drive a rocket! that all the information i can give about that game.:cry:

the second game is from about the year 2000, and it's also 3D. it's an egyptic look. it's a first person shooter game, but i can't remember a weapon there. when the game starts, you see the large entree stair of a large building.

if you walk a little firther, you walk on some sort of balcony:confused:, and it looks like a small appartment, with a wall/doors on the right, and the ocean on the left.

that's i can come up with. the reason why i'm searching, well, probably nostalgic reasons :p

good luck, and thanks in advance..

jw

2. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

Are you sure you can't give any extra info on the games from your memories? It'll be very hard to pin down an exact game for the second description, and damn near impossible for the first one.

3. viLky

viLky ykLiv

1st one - Is it Need For Speed? Usually in those games you can drive weird things such as rockets. I think...

I don't know about the second one.