• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

    Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

*GAME* Ruin our wishes

kromsales

Registered Member
Ok here is a game. Lets ruin each others wishes LOL Here is an example:

I say I wish i had a million dollars

U say: wish granted but its counterfit money

Then you post your wish.

OK lets start:


I wish I had 500 watchers on my auction......
 

doubles2004

Registered Member
kromsales said:
Ok here is a game. Lets ruin each others wishes LOL Here is an example:

I say I wish i had a million dollars

U say: wish granted but its counterfit money

Then you post your wish.

OK lets start:


I wish I had 500 watchers on my auction......
Wish Granted but there all schill bidders




Wish I Was a Teddy Bear
 

kromsales

Registered Member
doubles2004 said:
Wish Granted but there all schill bidders




Wish I Was a Teddy Bear
Granted but your stuffing fell out!!!

Wish I could put the baby to bed!
 

doubles2004

Registered Member
kromsales said:
Granted but your stuffing fell out!!!

Wish I could put the baby to bed!
Granted but she wont stay there


Wish someone would steal my truck
 

kromsales

Registered Member
doubles2004 said:
Granted but she wont stay there


Wish someone would steal my truck
LOL
Granted but the police find it and return it to you the next day just as your about to go collect the insurance.


I wish I could go to Disney Land
 

doubles2004

Registered Member
kromsales said:
LOL
Granted but the police find it and return it to you the next day just as your about to go collect the insurance.


I wish I could go to Disney Land
Granted but they will be closed


wish I had a Life
 

kromsales

Registered Member
doubles2004 said:
Granted but they will be closed


wish I had a Life
ouch!

granted but you are now a woman who has her weekly cycle all month long LMAO :lol: :lol:


I wish I could get the sesame street theme out of my head.
 

TGirl

Registered Member
hahaha granted, but now its the song Mr Rogers sings....its a wonderful day in the neighborhood...lalal te da


I wish for a wonderful long vacation
 

kromsales

Registered Member
TGirl said:
hahaha granted, but now its the song Mr Rogers sings....its a wonderful day in the neighborhood...lalal te da


I wish for a wonderful long vacation
Granted but it rains the entire time!!

I wish that i didnt have to cut the grass tomorrow
 

TGirl

Registered Member
kromsales said:
Granted but it rains the entire time!!

I wish that i didnt have to cut the grass tomorrow

GRANTED *POOF* IT IS DONE ALREADY.......but now you have 7 hours worth of laundry to do......




I wish i could have a day all about me....when everyone does everything for me....
 
Top