Game Resurrections

K

kajin_phoenixlord

Ok. This is one of those topics that I can never help, but talk about. There a series of classic video games out there that have just dropped off of the radar over the years. For those that still have them in their hearts, we are always thinking how cool it would be if they were to come back on 2day's consoles so I would like to know what some of your old classics should be resurrected. Some nice remakes for me would probably be Space Harrier, Altered Beast, and Streets of Rage.

M

Masakado

I would like to see Battle Toads, Killer Instinct, and Jersey Devil come back!

Sure they weren't the best, but they were fun to play :)

Earthbound to me is considered a classic. They are making a re-make for the GBA/DS, and a new one, but they still aren't being transferred to the big consoles...of which I would like to see.

Altered Beast, ahh, how I miss that. Could you just imagine what kinds of things they could do to that specific game. Ahh the possibilities.

S

SawBone

I'd like to see a new Blood game similar to the first one.. Blood 2 was kinda mediocre.
And a new Carmageddon game! (TDR2000 was aweful >.< )

S

SF3P0X1

Heh, imagine a first person Earthworm Jim game. I'd like to see also what they would do with Marble Madness. That was an addictive game.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Regarding Altered Beast....they have made a PS2 version of it...it's called Project Altered Beast and it's not getting a US release.

*EDIT* I would also like to point out that it recieved poor reviews, and seems to be a mediocre game.

K

kajin_phoenixlord

Ah...., that hurts to hear. Ah well, moving on then. You guys remember those game Dynamite Headdy and Ristar? Those would make some pretty good remakes. Only if people gave them some credit. lol

S

SF3P0X1

I had the chance to play Ristar. Damn good game. I think that game would be great in 3D. And NiGHTS needs to come back, too.

K

kajin_phoenixlord

They were supposed to resurrect NIGHTS when the Dreamcast was out, but............. we all know the end to that story.