PC Games Game programming

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by yushiyang, Sep 2, 2006.

1. yushiyang

yushiyang New Member

if u r programming games, pls tell me n i wanna know more about u cause im interested in that stuff too. by the way, ive created a multiplayer ggame...l:)

2. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

What kind of games do you mean?

Flash can be learned by yourself with the various free tutorials there are spread over the internet.

3. yushiyang

yushiyang New Member

u do not need to know a laguage to use flash!
    i mean any programming language from BASIC to C!!!

good day
    ps. chill out!:)

4. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

You obviously know nothing about Flash if you think programming is not required..

And watch yourself. 99% of your posts so far have been a waste of time full of typos and annoying to read..

5. yushiyang

yushiyang New Member

I Dont Count that As Programming..

and Watch What U Say!!!

6. yushiyang

yushiyang New Member

BY THE WAY, I'VE POSTED ONLY LESS THAN 10 POSTS, HOW CAN U DIVIDE THAT BY 99?

AND WATCH WHAT U SAY!!!!@@@:tired:

7. yushiyang

yushiyang New Member

For Your Infomation, The Longest Program I Programmed Took Up Half The Space In My Com!

8. Spinlock

Spinlock Registered Member

I once programmed a game in Basic that took up an entire floppy disk... :p

Right at the moment I'm getting into internet programming hardcore, but my next adventure will probably involve game programming of some sort. Probably.

By the way... you need to watch what YOU say. Andrew is the forum admin. When he warns you, it means something. Unlike when I warn you. Except this time...

Last edited: Sep 8, 2006
  9. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

yushiyang, all I am saying is that your original posts in this thread were full of typos and that it was annoying to read.

It's not a big deal, but you don't need to start throwing back accusations. Just drop it and move on.

Anyway, how big was the hard drive you used at the time? That's a lot of text... :D

10. Albey

Albey Registered Member

Well. Flash involes alot of programming. Its not just all tweens. Ever heard of Action Script? well you can have it use sql, php, html, and vb also in flash. And for the record, alot of games arn't made in C any more. :) www.google.com (do a search)