• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PC Games Game Patch Problem

dtzdanutz

Well, sorry for my bad English, I have a problem: I bought Heroes 5 and install it in my PC, then I give it to a friend which losed it, after a while I reinstalled my windows and i discovered that i stiil can play heroes but it doesn't appear at add/remove programs. So I want to put patch 1.4 but the patch says that i didn't install the game. How Can I putt Heroes 5 in add/remove programs without reinstalling it?, please help me

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
You'd need to find the registry entries and point them at the uninstall file. I wouldn't recommend playing with the registry unless you really know what you're doing.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
That's what I'm trying to say. You HAVE to know the registry in order to be able to modify it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dDave Video Games 0
ysabel Movies & TV 2
dDave Video Games 10
Konshentz Video Games 1
Scissorhands Video Games 3