PC Games Game in Development - RELIC

unrealphantasy3

Registered Member
What's up guys, up3 here. I'm starting this thread to let people know that I have begun development on a freeform, branching RPG for the Mac. Though I am using Hyperstudio v.f3.0.71s as the development program, I am confident that I will be able to incorporate high production value, in the form of free character movement, dynamic sound and music, voiced dialogue, and "real" graphics. My plan for the game is to be one that breaks off in totally different directions at the beginning of the game, and along the way as well. IT could end being an epic quest for some, a farming sim for another, or many other things. I am determined to bring this vision to realization, and as I have said, development has already begun. This is going to take a very long time, but I thought I'd announce it here anyway, just to let people know. I have very high ambitions for this project, and I hope there is a way to upload the program to this site when I am finished so any Mac users here can try it out.
I'll update this thread now and then with my progress reports. At a very rough estimate, v1.0 could be completed by Christmas of this year, but I'm not guaranteeing anything, and I won't necessarily rush to meet that date if things are taking longer. If you have any questions for me, please, PM me or post them here. I wanna hear your feedback and thoughts, and any advice or suggestions you might have. Thanks! :)

Last edited: