• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Gaining weight

TGirl

Registered Member
ugggggggggg I find out I am going on a cruise and I swear I gained 10 pounds in just a few days....ugggggggg I am so frustrated....maybe I should just let myself go and be happy....because fighting it does not make me happy........

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
TGirl said:
ugggggggggg I find out I am going on a cruise and I swear I gained 10 pounds in just a few days....ugggggggg I am so frustrated....maybe I should just let myself go and be happy....because fighting it does not make me happy........
I was just thinking today that it would be fun to have a virtual workout buddy! I need to start running again, for the same reason, but it's more fun when you do these things with someone!

TGirl

Registered Member
ok so what time ya wanna run...I am game......

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
TGirl said:
ok so what time ya wanna run...I am game......
Actually it's more like checking in each day, saying what you ate, how much you excercised...blah,blah,blah! Knowing others are doing it gives you more inspiration! :D

TGirl

Registered Member
ok well I am gunna run up and down the two flights of stairs I have in a bit till I pass out and tonight when it cools down I will go running....I really enjoy it...gives me time to think about all the things I was naive about...lol And I have only had a protien drink today.....I know I need to eat more often I just have a hard time with eating during the day.....but dinner...LOOK OUT

1_ares_1

Registered Member
TGirl said:
ok well I am gunna run up and down the two flights of stairs I have in a bit till I pass out and tonight when it cools down I will go running....I really enjoy it...gives me time to think about all the things I was naive about...lol And I have only had a protien drink today.....I know I need to eat more often I just have a hard time with eating during the day.....but dinner...LOOK OUT
Trina, "Dinner....lookout" may be a big part of the problem! If you just eat a couple lil things during the day, not only will you burn those calories way easier but, you won't feel as hungry at dinner. Dinner calories are also harder to burn because you eat and then start winding down for the night.
So, it is actually bad for your weight loss to skip breakfast and lunch.

TGirl

Registered Member
I know the Doctor keeps telling me the same thing...that is why he told me to drink protien drinks...ATLEAST.....uggggg I guess I better go to the store and buys some more healthy stuff... I am so much more a fruit eater than veggie eater...so that is part the problem too.....I will be on-line in a bit.....

dize

Registered Member
angelspeak said:
I was just thinking today that it would be fun to have a virtual workout buddy! I need to start running again, for the same reason, but it's more fun when you do these things with someone!
That a cool idea.

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
dize said:
That a cool idea.
Maybe we could all be each others support system....you all could say to me "Denise STEP AWAY FROM THE TWINKIE" I really, really do want to start again, I just need to find an open slot in this thing called life...great now I have Prince running in my head!

TGirl

Registered Member
Hahahahaha Lets go run.....lets wait till things cool down outside....lol