Gaia

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Iris, Sep 20, 2006.

1. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

I need help with my Gaia account. I can't access it because I lost the password when I had to change it due to a hacker. Also, I can't remember the answers to the security questions. My AOL and main MSN are taken. Also, I have made two other MSN e-mails and Gaias along with them. But I can't post anything due to the activation e-mail. I haven't gotten it yet. I made two other ones at another site and they wouldn't let me log on. Can someone post my problem on the advice board of Gaia and see if an admin can do something?

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

You can't email their support team?

3. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

You can't do anything but buy stuff and play games until you have activated your account. I've made 3 or 4 new ones and none of the activation e-mails came through.

4. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I'd have to say their customer support sucks all brands of ass then. They should at least have a contact email for users with your problem or similar.

5. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

Yeah it does. I'm not too worried about it because it's just a silly game/forum site. But I am part of this guild and I don't want to just leave them like that. Be kinda weird.

(LOL I just noticed InTheNet is on your Wall of Shame. Nice.)

6. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

Gaia is down there with Neopets in terms of online social communities. Unification Wars at least has better gameplay.

Kaz