Gaia Online

I have been apart of this site for a few months. I have to admit it is very well put together. So I wanted to see who else is on this site. Also express your thoughts on it. Whether good or bad I want to hear your thoughts. Also please do not give half ass answers and such, I want to see some writing. It is not that hard if you like it and use it then tell me your favorite things to do there, how much gold you have, your favorite items things like that. Also if you hate it, explain why.

I spend a large ammount of my time on Gaia at the AMV guild, then it's art discussion, then Chatterbox for making gold by having in-joke talks with my mule, and then gambling so I can sell the tickets.

To Alex: Gaia has an anime theme to the appearance, but it's original intent was an RP forum, it has since then grown to massive proportions, and includes most all aspects of discussion, and maintains a PG-13 environment. It now has different features such as games, and even a theatre function which shows a variety of movies.

P.S. I love my guitars of Angelus and Demona

Duke1985

EatsApplePieShitsFreedom
I just started using gaia out of curiosity, I haven't stuck around there much for no particular reason. I'm busy and don't have enough time to play with it.

But I am on there somewhere.

ThaVeileLadie

Registered Member
i lost my account, then joined again on new yr
its a fun site but the last few times ive been on it the jigsaw puzzle server's been crappy so im kinda glad i don't go on it as much if the server for the games has been shitty

I love Gaia, I have about 100k gold left and every item that came out in the past year and most of the year before that too. I am hooked and cannot stop playing it.

Edit: Alex fucking google shit before you make a stupid reply

ThaVeileLadie

Registered Member
I love Gaia, I have about 100k gold left and every item that came out in the past year and most of the year before that too. I am hooked and cannot stop playing it.
well recently i went back on there cause my friend plays on it
and they have completey changed alot of the stuff form when i remember around new yrs
u can get money and u can build your own car now but i don't really know how to do any of that stuff
i have about 500 gold....yea im broke XD

Iris

rainbow 11!
I don't even think I have 1k...

I'm on there but rarely get on. My account is Amane Kaoru if you are wondering.

I like it, but I find a lot of the people on there are idiots which only pisses me off. Plus the few intelligent people on there are so self righteous that it's not worth my time unless I'm extremely bored.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
I've been neglecting my account for a while now and none of my close friends use it anymore :( i pop on now and again to check on any messages and to see if i can update my car ^__^

PugznRoku by the way!