• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Gaga or GagMe Fans

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Her music sales and popularity speaks loud enough if you ask me.
Popularity has nothing to do with quality or worthiness.
It's commercial music. So that means nothing.

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
Basically high record sales + increased popularity = she's doing something right musically.

Dabs

Registered Member
While the subject is about Lady GaGa, anyone else heard of her possibly being a he/she??
Hey, I just read the news, I don't make it up....but I have a link to a webpage where it shows she has some sort of bulky package under a mini dress.
Maybe it was done for publicity, maybe not....but in most of her videos, I don't see how she could be packing a penis~

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Yeah I've heard people say she's transsexual. I don't know whether to believe it or not, but I wouldn't be surprised if she were.

Hiei

The Hierophant
I'm actually kind of ashamed to admit that I actually like most of the songs that I've heard of hers. They're catchy, she has a pretty voice, and the videos are pretty cool. I really like the Paparazi video.

Aside from that, I think that she's trying WAY too hard to be some sort of unique persona in the pop music scene. She intentionally goes WAY overboard with her outfits so that people notice her and she has some fucked up hair styles, too. I'd say that she has a pretty hot body, but the face of a 16 year old boy that doesn't have acne. HUGE nose, too.

I've heard about her being a possible s/he. From what I've heard, though, is that she was born with a massive clit and at some point actually had an operation to get part of her clit removed. I have absolutely no idea how accurate this is, but that's about as much as I've heard, and even that was quite a few months ago.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
I'm actually kind of ashamed to admit that I actually like most of the songs that I've heard of hers. They're catchy, she has a pretty voice, and the videos are pretty cool. I really like the Paparazi video.
There's nothing to feel ashamed about. She's very talented and her songs are good.

HUGE nose, too.

she had a surgery done. Also, in the first picture she's like the blond version of Amy Winehouse. I always say this since I ever saw the "Bad Romance" video. lol

Hiei

The Hierophant
I only feel a little ashamed because the large majority of music that I listen to is metal. It's just such a drastic change from what I typically listen to. :p

I say that her nose still looks huge. Even after the surgery. She really does look like one of my 16 year old male cousins.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
There's nothing to feel ashamed about. She's very talented and her songs are good.

she had a surgery done. Also, in the first picture she's like the blond version of Amy Winehouse. I always say this since I ever saw the "Bad Romance" video. lol
I think she looks a little like Courtney Love is her pre-surgery picture.

Dabs

Registered Member
I read an article in some magazine, that stated GaGa is actually a brunette....but she decided to dye her hair blonde, because she felt she looked like Amy Winehouse (being dark headed) ~LoL~

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I would not have my daughter if I had one know what kind of person that she is. She is a bad influence on young ladies, she always look like trash, and she is always looking like a hooker. Like her music though :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Bathroom Wall 0
Babe_Ruth Music 0
EllyDicious Music 5
T Bathroom Wall 15
Dabs General Discussion 5