Gaga or GagMe Fans

Dabs

Registered Member
Some people like Lady GaGa, some do not.
I like most of her songs, but her freaking videos are way out of this world sometimes!
But, did anyone see her wearing the meat dress??
I did not, except for in magazines, I never watched the awards show.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Yes, I saw her meat-dress at the VMAs. Btw, was the meat a real one?

I think she goes overboard with her looks and dresses. I like her songs and I know she wants to be special, but she goes to the point of being ridiculous and an utter non-sense.

Dabs

Registered Member
I agree Elly.
To be perfectly honest, I have no real clue on whether her meat dress was real or not, I heard some say it was, and then others say it wasn't~
She had openedly admitted that she wants to be different, so she designs her own clothing to 'stand out'.....and be noticed.
She also says she was called a freak in school.....imagine that!
Btw, here's that meat photo.

Attachments

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
It was made from real meat. Funny because we have people all over the world that starve and only in North America will food be wasted on some stupid pop tart's dress.

I think I've said this before and I'll say it again, I have a very low level of tolerance for Lady GaGa, especially after what happened at the Mets game. I've never seen anyone dress like a cheap prostitute at a baseball game. I'm pretty sure even Madonna wouldn't do that. A rhinestone bikini at a baseball game? I mean really...

This will probably make me look bad, but I actually don't mind her music. She has a good voice and great videos. While I still think she's an attention whore (obviously), I don't think she still needs to continue this gimmick. Her career is doing great.

That meat outfit is really... interesting. I don't buy her reason of "to promote the removal of the DADT policy" when asked why she wore a meat dress, though. That's bull. Actually, that's cow. :D

Um... now that I think about it, she probably still needs to dress up in all those crazy outfits. It keeps her in the spotlight and keeps people talkin'.

Last edited:

Dabs

Registered Member
But I can't help but wonder how that would feel, wearing meat??
I was thinking perhaps she wore a bodysuit underneath??....cause I would think meat would feel slimy or sticky and wet, not a comfortable dress I'd care to sit in~

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
I think I've said this before and I'll say it again, I have a very low level of tolerance for Lady GaGa, especially after what happened at the Mets game. I've never seen anyone dress like a cheap prostitute at a baseball game. .
I'm not aware of this. When did this happen? Is there a video/picture?

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
I've heard she used to be a stripper/cubist before she became a singer so going out in underwear and exposing 98% of her body, is NOTHING to her.

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
I'm a fan of some of her music but not really a fan of her as a person.

Her dress sense always raises a few eyebrows and gets the media flapping but I think that's what she's trying to achieve, so fair play to her.

Her music sales and popularity speaks loud enough if you ask me.