• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

G.I. JOE DVD Battles

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hi all.

These just hit the stores and they look exactly like the original cartoon. Not only do you get the cool as hell Action Figures and play set you also get the DVD of the original TV episodes

COBRA COMMANDER and DESTRO have a new weapon – the M.A.S.S. DEVICE teleportation machine – and with it they will control the world. The only way the G.I. JOE team can stop COBRA is to build their own M.A.S.S. DEVICE, but they need three rare elements from dangerous places around the globe. The G.I. JOE team races to find these precious materials, knowing that the fate of the world depends on their success!

DVD comes with SNAKE EYES, BARONESS, SGT. STALKER and COBRA TROOPER figures, Timber the Wolf figure, 1 M.A.S.S. DEVICE piece, weapons and gear accessories

DESTRO has created a WEATHER DOMINATOR machine that can control the power of nature anywhere on the earth. The G.I. JOE team stops COBRA COMMANDER from using its destructive power, but during the battle, the machine is blown into three pieces and weather everywhere is thrown into chaos. G.I. JOE is in a race against time to recover the pieces first, so that they can stop the devastating weather and prevent COBRA from ruling the world!

DVD comes with LADY JAYE, DESTRO, and ROADBLOCK figures, WEATHER DOMINATOR machine, strangler vines, 1 M.A.S.S. DEVICE piece, weapons and gear accessories

So Far I have only seen these two but there is three more that will be hitting the market real soon. I'll post pics of them as they come out.

These DVD Battle sets are a must have for any old school G.I. Joe fans. These look exactly like the cartoon. I must say these are the most impressive G.I. Joes I have seen so far. They are going all out for the 25th anniversary of G.I. Joe, I can't wait to see the next wave.