• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Future Gohan....

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

It really would not ruin anything, considering Piccolo told everyone what Trunks said, without revealing his name, and if everyone knew it was Gohan, then there would be no worrying about if Vegeta and Bulma hook up. Plus Piccolo would not have been so secretive.

K

King Vegeta

Future Gohan NEEDED to die & it's a good thing he didn't come back to the past but at the end of the Android/Cell saga they should've had it where they wished everyone killed in the present timeline & future timeline would be revived. That way future Gohan & all of the other Z Fighters would've been revived & Goku & Vegeta would've been significantly stronger, possibly from training in the afterlife.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

It would have been to long, Shenlong has a limit on how many years after someone dies they can be wished back.

K

King Vegeta

Oh yeah. But I don't think Porunga has a time limit so they could've told Trunks about the Namekian dragonballs.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
True, and he could go take is spaceship and go in the Planet Namek before it gets destroyed and he would wish for them, which would be an actually good thing.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

After what the Androids did to the Earth I doubt Capsule Corp was still intact, or had enough resources to build one.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah but if Gohan wouldn't of died then it means that he could of beatten some of the Androids before they did destroy Capsule Corp, so the spaceship would be there for is services.

K

King Vegeta

Piccolo's right, they wouldn't have the resources, it'd still take a few more years before she'd be able to wish everyone back.