Future Goal

Discussion in 'Jobs' started by Tonystar, Mar 5, 2009.

1. Tonystar

Tonystar New Member

Hi everyone, do you really think that it is important to have an expert advice to be more successful in your career path.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2009

2. JoaNor

JoaNor Registered Member

Currently, I have no idea of what I want to do, and therefore I would seek expert advice. However, it depends on each induvidual what you really want to do in the end...

3. Tonystar

Tonystar New Member

Thanks, But do you know anyone who can guide?

4. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Tony it all depends on what you wanna do. If you really want to have guidance then I would recommend some kind of collage course or Trade or tech schooling.

In today's competitive market a degree will set you apart from others who are seeking career employment. Without a degree you are just like the average joe who is seeking the same job or career.

5. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Advice can help but success in career is mostly about opportunities and hardwork.

6. Tonystar

Tonystar New Member

Well, I had my education in Computers and also done some courses in Networking and stuff. I am tied of looking for jobs and now decided to take may be another course/training for personal development, so that I could find out my own weaknesses and correct them to be successful in life.