Future Goal

Hi everyone, do you really think that it is important to have an expert advice to be more successful in your career path.

Last edited by a moderator:

JoaNor

Registered Member
Hi everyone, do you really think that it is important to have an expert advice to be more successful in your career path.
Currently, I have no idea of what I want to do, and therefore I would seek expert advice. However, it depends on each induvidual what you really want to do in the end...

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Tony it all depends on what you wanna do. If you really want to have guidance then I would recommend some kind of collage course or Trade or tech schooling.

In today's competitive market a degree will set you apart from others who are seeking career employment. Without a degree you are just like the average joe who is seeking the same job or career.

Well, I had my education in Computers and also done some courses in Networking and stuff. I am tied of looking for jobs and now decided to take may be another course/training for personal development, so that I could find out my own weaknesses and correct them to be successful in life.