• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

FusionCentral -> CentralFusion | What's up?!?

D

Drky

Wow, it's been a very long time.

My good friend got a hold of me after 3 or 4 years, we got requainted and he told me of this place.
It is great to see many of the members from my old board keeping up the tradition. It is great to see many skilled members come together to run a community.

If anyone doesn't remember I went by DrkFusion. I created communities / sites like DBUK and the former FUSION CENTRAL along with some buddies awhile ago.

A little bit about me, I am studying Commerce @ McMaster University now, and am involved in many business ventures including my own Voxell (Web Development / Web Consulting Firm), Viveka (Printing, Graphics, Marketing Solutions Firm), StartUp (a small resource to help young entrepreneurs establish businesses). All this because I made a Dragon Ball website with an internet friend who turned out to now be one of my good friends four years ago.

Anyways, if many of you from DBUK or Fusion Central are here and remember me, please do PM / E-mail me it would be great to get reacquainted with all of you.

Peaceout,
Drk

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wow I am so glad you have decided to join these forums, I am sure you'll become an elite member here at Central Fusion, enjoy yourself my friend, and there's not a lot of people here that went to Fusion Central or DBUK, except Krusade who is now known as blur. Guys treat this person with respect because he does deserve it, he helped me a lot in the pass, and he knows what he's talking about.

Blur

iPimp
DOG WHAT THE FUCK IS UP? THIS IS YA BOY, KRUSADE, NONE OTHER MAN .....omfg....XD

*speechless*

FUCK this is sweet. aite people you better welcome this dude with MUCH LUV!

man we got to catch up and shit a lil later i got to go to a appointment atm but i be back here to check in witcha

DAMN

D

Drky

Thanks for the welcome bro!

I am here to chill out and have fun just like I did before. I'll contribute where I can, and look forward to meeting some new people here!

@ KruSade, what's up bro? Add me on MSN, we got to really catch up.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
That's all we ask from you because I have seen what you can do on forums, and you do a very good job and an admin a super mod or a moderator and even a regular member, you'll enjoy yourself here I promise, see you on other sections my friend.

Blur

iPimp
yea no doubt dog. just added ya.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
This is like the three musketeers re-uniting once again this is crazy. I know everyone is like what the He**. But Drk Fusion, me and bLur go way back. Wow thios is bringing a lot of memmories back to life.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Haha I feel out of place, I am the new musketeer lol

Blur

iPimp
when i saw newest member: DrkFuSion, i looked like Vc's avitar. lol

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yes you're piccolo yes you're.  I am sure you and Drk Fusion will get along.  It's just, it's so weird for me Drk Fusion and blur to be back together after all these years.  This guy Drk Fusion can make wounders with these forums if wants too.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Introductions 12