Xbox Brand Fusion frenzy

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by moose, Apr 16, 2006.

1. moose

moose O N03Z!!! 4 /V0Z!!!

Lol has any one played this?? its a cool game for like 25 bucks. its a game of minigames that is sorta like a torniment, Its actually pretty cool. Some of the games is like ddr except your using your fingers

2. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

I remember that, I always wanted to buy it, but there was always something I wanted more, So I just played my demo from the early days of Official Xbox Magazine.

3. moose

moose O N03Z!!! 4 /V0Z!!!

yeah i play t down at the local boys and girls club

4. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

Yeah its like a mario party game. I had it about a year ago. Traded it in b/c i never played it much.

$25 bucks? its like 10 or 15 now man. i dont know where you got your copy 25 bucks is a rip.

5. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

They still have those? I was in one when I was six, but I haven't actually seen one since 1996.

6. Mech

Mech Guest

Omg this game is sooo much fun :D I use to play it at my friend house after school and on weekends, now we play when he comes back from college for breaks. W're both really awsome at teh "Twister" level (I think thats whats its called), the spiral level or whatever. Also the mini-game where it's like hot potatoe or last man standing, lol.

7. Bio248

Bio248 Guest

this game is entirely too fun to get a bunch of crazy people in on. always causes for some loud obnoxious times..especially with intoxicants involved :D

8. Blur

Blur iPimp

dayum i remember this shit off of the halo ce disk. thats the only time i ever played it lol...twas fun though

9. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

Sumo was probably my favorite mini-game. Its where the 4 of you are in caged balls and your on a platform trying to knock the opponent off. All the while the platform edges fall off over time.

10. Forbidden

Forbidden Guest

I had this game for a while before a traded it in. I wish I wouldn't have now, it was fun. My favorite ones were Sumo and Tailblazer(?) not sure if that was the name but the one where you made like colored tails and tried to loop other people in them.