• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Amusing Funny Youtube Videos

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
I have been thinking about posting a thread about this for sometime now so thought it was a good a time as any to start it.

I think a lot of us on here use YouTube and some may use it for the same reason I do, I often go onto to it to find videos to make me laugh or at the very least make me smile when I am feeling blue. Below are some of the videos that work for me, which work for you?

Bully Cat and the Box - The Translation - YouTube

Cat vs Printer - The Translation - YouTube

Magic Otter - The Translation - YouTube

Penguin vs Diving Board - The Translation - YouTube

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I thought the second one was the funniest. Video's like that make me miss having a cat around to liven things up. They can do the silliest things.

dDave

V.I.P.
The second one was pretty good. I agree.

I posted this one in sub talk a few days ago. But now that we have a thread for youtube videos in general I figured I should share it again. It's quite comedic and incredibly musical.

How to Use a Public Restroom - YouTube

One of the best I have ever seen! :)