Funny, very funny!

Look at the email I just received..........
Dear Dan,

It's your birthday and we have a special gift for you.

If you would like to get in touch with one of our experienced Astrologers, Tarot Readers and Psychics, take advantage of our exclusive offer for new users: Just call 1-866-MY-XXXXX and get 5 FREE MINUTES for your first phone consultation. Please specify offer code XXXX.

All of us at Astrocenter wish you a great birthday!
...............................................................................................

# 1. I don't know no Dan
#2. If they're psychic, why didn't they know they were sending it to the wrong person.

I think I'll give them a call right now! :lol:

nani1987

Registered Member
lol how funny............ heck all email i get are alot of stupid nigerian/canadian/afrian scams letter saying i am have inhertianted 16 or 64million dollars........ i just forward them to the fbi scam division.................... they are all fake...............

but this one is funny...........what you gonna say? hi I am dan......? lol

TGirl

Registered Member
angelspeak said:
Dear Dan,

If you would like to get in touch with one of our experienced Astrologers, Tarot Readers and Psychics, take advantage of our exclusive offer for new users: Just call 1-866-MY-XXXXX and get 5 FREE MINUTES for your first phone consultation. Please specify offer code XXXX.

...............................................................................................

# 1. I don't know no Dan
#2. If they're psychic, why didn't they know they were sending it to the wrong person.

You should e-mail them back and tell them that and that their e-mail is featured on Auctionsightings.com

kromsales

Registered Member
angelspeak said:
Dear Dan,

# 1. I don't know no Dan

LMFAO!!!!!! Thanks i needed a good laugh!!

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Aahahahahaa! All of the above!! and don't forget to let them know that we at Auction Sightings predict they will go "belly up" very soon!