• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Funny/Horrible things you've done as a kid

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Funny or stupid things: (mostly preteens)

- jumped from the 2nd floor window (no bruises, broken bones)
- got into a back of a vehicle and waited til its owner drove then jumped while it's moving (bruises)
- played under the rain then decided to take a shower there - soaped myself and shampooed, then the rain stopped before i can rinse anything

horrible:

- pulled the chair of classmate coz I didn't like the way she danced to Rocklobster (to the principal's office!)
- took advantage of someone who seems to be obsessed with me (first grade, her name's Gypsy): ate her snacks, switched with her when I become "it" on games
- started this rumor about how i can see elves and those who can't see aren't "in" (by end of term, most of the class claim to see my elves :haha: , like seriously)

musaid

Registered Member
when i was in 4 or 5 years
we were outside the kingdom of saudi arabia
in lebanon exactly
and when my parents fell asleep
i take all the passport and cut it to small pieces
hhhhhhhhhhhh​

redroses

Registered Member
i apparently used to jump on my dolls and scream blood blood...then pick them up and cry, psyco in the making by the sounds of it, hopefully it didnt mean anything lol i loved my dolls :(
i also used to kick anyone else who tried to push me in a shopping trolly, only my mum was allowed to do it or i would scream and kick.
another story people like to tell me is that when i was really little i would pick my nose (YUK) and my grandad who was bauld would tell me that thats how he lost his hair so i would sit and hold my hair on my head while picking my nose lol

fractal

Eye see what you did ther
i apparently used to jump on my dolls and scream blood blood...then pick them up and cry, psyco in the making by the sounds of it, hopefully it didnt mean anything lol i loved my dolls :(
i also used to kick anyone else who tried to push me in a shopping trolly, only my mum was allowed to do it or i would scream and kick.
another story people like to tell me is that when i was really little i would pick my nose (YUK) and my grandad who was bauld would tell me that thats how he lost his hair so i would sit and hold my hair on my head while picking my nose lol
I would like to know you in real life :D

Dabs

Registered Member
when i was in 4 or 5 years
we were outside the kingdom of saudi arabia
in lebanon exactly
and when my parents fell asleep
i take all the passport and cut it to small pieces
hhhhhhhhhhhh​

Cutting up the passport, that was bad :lol:
But what I find most interesting, about some of you, is how you are able to recall some memories of things you did as a child of the age of 4 or 5, and some even say they can remember stuff from earlier years.
I have racked my brain and tried so hard to remember my very early years, and I can't recall anything before the 2nd grade.

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
Cutting up the passport, that was bad :lol:
But what I find most interesting, about some of you, is how you are able to recall some memories of things you did as a child of the age of 4 or 5, and some even say they can remember stuff from earlier years.
I have racked my brain and tried so hard to remember my very early years, and I can't recall anything before the 2nd grade.
This is interesting. As I took a psychology class for A Level, and during the section for 'memory cognition etc' I was informed that memories of childhood are only limited to those of 5yrs or older. And that memories of antics below the age of 5 are not memories, but just what you've been told by an adult or probably a parent of what you did at an age younger than that.
I can see the validity of this.
Although I've had numerous people insist that they can remember stuff below that age.

Nonetheless, I do also believe I recall the incident of 'wrecking my Dad's VCR' - Not the actual event of stuffing Ricicles through the video slot, but more prominently the slap I received in punishment for doing such a destructive thing. I think I deserved the clout. I can recall the pain I felt from the hit, and the guilt on my Dad's face... Although he was obviously pissed off, I totally fucked it up.

This is interesting. As I took a psychology class for A Level, and during the section for 'memory cognition etc' I was informed that memories of childhood are only limited to those of 5yrs or older. And that memories of antics below the age of 5 are not memories, but just what you've been told by an adult or probably a parent of what you did at an age younger than that.
I can see the validity of this.
Although I've had numerous people insist that they can remember stuff below that age.
weird i took several human development and psychology classes and they said if everything went "good" and you didn't get to traumatized people should be able to remember as early as crawling for the first time.

in fact my boyfriend can remember potty training vividly and his parents don't so it could not be a "forced memory" as i call them.