• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Funny/Horrible things you've done as a kid

fractal

Eye see what you did ther
I pissed from one balcony to another in my apartment complex. I don't remember anything but denying it even though the woman looked me in the face and said it. This was how my face was - :stare:

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I hung a neighbor kid up on a pole by his underwear once. We used to give the poor kid wedgies a lot and my friend and I decided it was a good idea.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I put a pile of dog shit in a paper bag and sat it on fire on my neighbors porch and rang the door bell but unfortunately the neighbor used the fire extinguisher to take it out.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
In kindergarten, I cut a chunk of some girl's hair off. And this one time, (still in kindergarten) I took another girl's coat and threw it in a mud puddle. Now that I think about it, I was an asshole as a kid.

I specifically remember these incidents because I had never been in more trouble with my teacher and parents.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
Funny that you brought up Kindegarten xBubblesx. When I was in kindegarten I put a whole can of fish food in the fish tank that we had in class, the next day there were 2 dead fish, my teacher wrote me up, and my Dad spanked my ass when I got home. I thought they were really hungry. :lol:

Also in fourth grade I was showing the new kid in class where the restrooms were, I told him that they have the boys and girls restrooms criss crossed, so he used the restroom in the girls restroom for about a week until he got caught. :lol:

Last edited:

Sassycrax

Registered Member
Poked holes in the plastic umbrella of a girl I did not like in kindergarten. I was 4.

Sassycrax

Registered Member
Hehe! I remember the umbrella being a translucent plastic. The next day she brought it in again, but it had blue band aids plastered over the holes!

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
That reminds me of being in frist grade and taking a few quarters from under another kids' lunchbox lid so I could get myself a cookie.

Damn I was a bastard. Poor kid.

Bliss

Sally Twit
I did a lot of things as a kid that I'm not proud of. I'll just mention a few.

I once broke a girl's violin in school because I didn't like her. I took it out, dropped it on the floor and then put it back in the case. Of course I got found out and my mum went ape shit.

I once dared this girl to call the police in school. We had a phone at the top of the stairs near the staff room and nobody was around. She called the police and they ended up coming in to school and again I got a right telling off!

I was pretty spiteful as a young kid so one time my mum took me over to her friend's and their son who was the same age as me had arranged all of these army type toys in 'order'. He had them all in a row, lined up, ready to play and I kicked them all over. Just because I was bored.