Funny eBay Feedback

Discussion in 'Shopping' started by califbob, Oct 12, 2007.

1. califbob

califbob Registered Member

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

That is pretty crazy. I'd be kind of annoyed to get some of those feedbacks though. At least they are positives. :)

Scrolling down and browsing through them that is pretty hilarious. Some people had to be surprised to get that feedback! :D

3. califbob

califbob Registered Member

There were a couple of feedback comments that were very "borderline" and it's quite surprising why eBay hasn't said anything about it. I'm not really sure what they can do about this anyway.

4. Bunny_roses

Bunny_roses what? no pink?

well I really didn't have time to read them all but the ones that I scrolled through were pretty laugh out loud hilarious! Nice to know that some people still have a sense of humour : ) The entire Locomotive hehe that's just too funny:D

5. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I tend to check the "Feedback Left for Others" page of fellow eBayers before bidding on their items. I want to see how my feedback page COULD look if I win their items. Of course with selling an item I can't really do that but hey at least I can try to avoid feedback pranksters. :D

6. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Wow, those were pretty hilarious. On some of them, they look like negative feedbacks.

I have temporarily retired selling on ebay and have left all my bidders the same comment each time cause I have no idea what to write but at least they got their feedbacks.

I don't like the ones that pester you to leave them feedbacks. I had a couple and I couldn't leave them feedback right away since the internet was down. I go and check my emails and I get I bunch of emails from a bidder asking me to leave them feedback.