Funny "Beginner" Stories?

Discussion in 'Pets' started by Kounela, Aug 7, 2008.

1. Kounela

Kounela Registered Member

So when you first got your pet (s) did you ever freak out over something that was totally normal? :p

Houdina is my first cat. I love her to bits. Though I really got her for my fiance, she's a momma's girl. Well, he's not even here anyway.

So one day, right after I fed her, Houdina was making some really loud noises and I freaked. I was convinced she was choking. A million thoughts were going through my mind... Is she choking on food? Is it an allergy to this new food???

And then came the hairball...
    Duh. :rolleyes:

When I was 16, I got my first bunny. I hadn't researched them or anything before getting one so I was basically learning as I went...

One day, I came home from work to find my bunny on her side, legs completely stretched, eyes open, and really just positioned weird. I freaked, I started crying!

Slowly, she made her ear stand up, raised her head, and looked at me as if to say "Shut up! Can't you see I'm trying to sleep here?!"

You know, there is a reason why it's called a "dead bunny flop"

I've had over 20 rabbits. I still get heart attacks...

Annabel is my floppy loppy. She flops like no bunny I've ever had before. She has these shelves in her cage that she likes to lounge on. Suuuure that's all normal. What isn't normal is when her head is hanging off the edge, half upside down, with her ears dangling in the emptiness! :-o :mad: Lol.​

2. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

two words: doggie dreams. :nod:

i thought it was convulsions.