Funniest thing you've done while scared?

So a lot of people in my thread about scary movies have mentioned somewhat funny things they've done while scared e.g. sleeping with the lights on or not going into dark places.

mine was probably refusing to go into the back warehouse at work after seeing texas chainsaw massacre.

DinoFlintstone

"There can be only one!"
When I was a kid, one of my friends had a visious dog. We were playing at his house when the dog got out. I ran, in one leap, I lept over two bicycles, a fence and a ditch. It was a leap any athelete would have been proud of. Two of my friends almost pissed themselves laughing, but were also in awe at what I had done.

juliezax

Registered Member
I like to watch horror movies, I really love it. But after watching it I'm afraid to go to the comfort room alone. I want someone to be with me in my bedroom, I don't want to turn off the lights and when I close my eyes my mind thinks that someone is watching me. Funny but true!

When I was a kid, one of my friends had a visious dog. We were playing at his house when the dog got out. I ran, in one leap, I lept over two bicycles, a fence and a ditch. It was a leap any athelete would have been proud of. Two of my friends almost pissed themselves laughing, but were also in awe at what I had done.
i'm not that shocked, when feeling threatened humans can develop super strength due to the adrenaline. but i bet it would have been amazing to see haha.

LadyPinky

scientia potestas est
My mom told me a story of how she was home alone when her and my dad were first married, and reading Salem's Lot.
She made a cross out of pencils and slept with it on her pillow that night. I just found that really funny for some reason.

RATTIE

Registered Member
After watching Jaws as a kid I was scared to use the toilet.
Someone always had to come with me for a while after....:lol:

Don't know how a great white is gonna fit in the toilet, guess I never really thought it through. :rolleyes:

BigBob

Registered Member
Usually, like everything else I do, get vulgar.

If something pops up on screen and I actually jump and get scared, I usually say something along the lines of "Fuck, that was bullshit.." and yada yada.

mandy76

Registered Member
when I was much younger I remember when Jaws came out, I really wanted to watch it and convinced my parents to let me.... In the very opening of the movie they show the water and play the jaws music, that was enough to send me running out of the room screaming and scared!!

Amanda

Tainted_Glory

Not a Scientologist
I didn't sound like I was scared. Come to think of it, I was more pissed off than scared. This large dog that lives down my street was going after me. I told it that this was sparta and kicked it. It hasn't come at me since. Human vs. Animal. Human wins. I have the height advantage, I have thumbs, they have weak paws, I win.