TV Funniest Person on TV

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Konshentz, Jul 23, 2010.

1. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

Who, in your opinion, currently holds the title as the funniest person on TV?

2. MAgnum9987

MAgnum9987 Do What Thou Wilt

Ah, the new show Louie has some great laugh out loud moments, but I could understand why some people may not like that show's humor, so probably not him. But Steve Carrell on the Office consistently delivers, and in a way that most people can laugh at, so I have to say him.

3. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

In my opinion, it's Daniel Tosh. No person on TV makes me laugh harder or more than he does. Tosh.0 makes me laugh from start to finish 98% of the time. He even took the throne from Colbert and Stewart over on Comedy Central.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2010
  4. Rapier

Rapier Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Chelsea Joy Handler

She's the new old David Letterman. More risque but that's due to moral deflation.

5. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Billy Connolly. So.. i'm not sure he would be classified as TV, he does do shows though. e.g. World Tour of NZ. He cracks me up no end.

6. Unity

Unity I drink & I know things. Staff Member

It was tough for me...I'm a huge fan of people like Joel McHale, Steve Carrell, Daniel Tosh and Jon Stewart.

I think my final choice, if I had to pick one this minute, would be Stephen Colbert. Hilarious, intelligent, and a master of satire. Even while using intelligent humor, he can fit in ridiculous stuff and laugh at him self all the time.

Talk to me in the fall and it will be back to the man, the myth, the legend...Conan O'Brien. If that can count now, he'd outdo Colbert for me. And pretty much anyone in history. :)

7. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

Glenn...Beck?

No I think Steve Carrell always makes me laugh. just the way he says things, but I don't think he's as funny as he is in real life when he's in The Office. When he's on the Tonight Show or when he was doing that LeBron spoof, I thought he was much funnier.

8. ATARIGUY

ATARIGUY Beermister

I believe he was on the show Head of The Class during its final season or last 2 seasons.

IMHO there are two (2) kings of TV comedy and they are Red Skelton & Lou Costello and no comic today as even come close to their mastery of the art of comedy.