Movies Funniest Person in Film

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Konshentz, Jul 23, 2010.

1. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

Who, in your opinion, currently holds the title of funniest person in film?

2. MAgnum9987

MAgnum9987 Do What Thou Wilt

Will Ferrell Hands down. Their has been no actor who can consistently make me Laugh out loud in every movie I've seen of his. The funniest movies I have ever seen have all starred will Ferrell. Step Brothers was arguably the funniest movie ever. Old School was the first adult comedy I've ever seen, and I must have seen it 15 times (an incredibly rare thing) and still laugh out loud. Not to mention his SNL work was comedy gold....

3. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

I'd say Will Ferrell as well, but I haven't seen him in anything funny in about 2 years.

Zack Galifianakis holds it currently for The Hangover alone - but he was also funny in a small role in Youth In Revolt.

And will surely retain the title with The Hangover 2.

4. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

I'll throw Will Ferrell with Chris Tucker in a close second.

Step Brothers is one of my favorite movies of all time. I'd watch it before work and after work, everyday for a couple of months straight. Good times.

5. Wade8813

Wade8813 Registered Member

Robin Williams. Hands down.

Will Ferrell's got some good stuff, but a lot of what he does is corny, slapstick, and/or middle school humor, which often doesn't do much for me.

6. Juan_Pablo

Juan_Pablo Registered Member

adam sandler, will ferrel, gene wilder, steve carrel, mr. bean, chris tucker, chris rock, the wayan bros. harrison ford, samuel jackson, joe pesci, robert deniro. etc.

so many people make me laugh.

7. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

It was person, not people - try again, amigo.

8. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Jim Carrey. His facial expressions alone have had me laughing out loud. He's my favourite actor.

9. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Jim Carrey for the same reasons as Bliss has stated, his work in Ace Ventura was absolute gold.

10. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

Will Ferrell, Martin Lawrence, Steve Carrel and Eddie Murphy, mainly because of the Nutty Professor films.