Movies Funniest movie ever seen?

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Babe_Ruth, Feb 18, 2008.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

There are so many funny movies out there...Which is your favourite?

For me it's Dumb and Dumber, Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels are hilarious in that movie, they work well together, and it's never a dull moment in that movie. I've never laughed so much in a movie like I did when I saw Dumb and Dumber for the first time.

How about you guys? Please explain your choice.

2. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

I can really say that one movie was funnier than another movie, but "SuperBad" comes pretty close. From the begining you'll be laughing and what makes me love the movie even more is the fact that it feels real like how me and my friends act and talk. Deffinitely a classic comedy.

"Dont Be A Menace In South Central While Drinking Your Juice In The Hood" was hillarious, just about anything Adam Sandler or Ben Stiller are in have me rolling and I cant forget "Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle"

3. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

Borat. This movie had me in tears from laughing so hard. It's a great comedy and if you haven't seen it you need to.

4. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

Super Troopers the first time I watched it.

5. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Half Baked and Caddyshack

6. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

7. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I love Dodgeball. Ben Stiller was so funny.

Borat had me rolling the first time I saw it.

8. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Grandma's Boy

Awesome stoner comedy. Also, Little Nicky was great for a laugh. But Major League I think takes my pick for funniest movie I've ever seen.

9. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Seriously? That's the worst movie I've ever seen. I didn't laugh one time.

10. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Dodgeball was funny, but it almost became another Napoleon Dynamite to me with all the people quoting it constantly.