Movies Funniest Line from a non-Comedy ever!

Wade8813

Registered Member
Since apparently funny lines from movies that aren't "comedies" can't go in the other thread, I made this thread.
You're not supposed to post things from a comedy here. But if you do? It's okay. It's not the end of the world. I won't ask a mod to remove it.
From Spider-man
Mary Jane: How'd you know?
Peter Parker: The hotline. Your mom, told my aunt, told me.
Mary Jane: So you just came by?
Peter Parker: I was in the neighborhood, needed to see a friendly face. I took three buses and a cab to *get* in the neighborhood, but... So how'd it go?
Mary Jane: [wryly] Oh. They said I needed acting lessons. A *soap opera* told me I needed acting lessons.
Peter Parker: Lemme buy you a cheeseburger. The sky's the limit, up to seven dollars... and eighty-four cents.
From The Dark Knight
Lucius Fox: Let me get this straight. You think that your employer, one of the wealthiest, most powerful men in the world, is really a masked vigilante who spends his nights running around the city beating criminals to a pulp with his bare hands? And your plan is to blackmail this person?

Lucius Fox: Good luck.
From Remember the Titans

Petey Jones: Hey, hey, Lastik man what happened to you?
Louie Lastik: [holding back, in fake pain] Man I just gave your momma a piggy-back ride and she weighs twice as much as I do!
Petey Jones: That ain't funny!

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Blade: Trinity

Hannibal King: What did the one lesbian vampire say to the other?
Abigail Whistler: Shut up King.
Hannibal King: See you in 28 days.

Hannibal King: I can tell you two things. One, your hairdo is ridiculous. Two, I ate a lot of garlic, and I just farted. Silent but deadly.