• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies funniest actors!

Funniest Actors

• Jim Carrey

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mike Myers

• Ben Stiller

• vince vaughn

• adam sandler

• Total voters
R

R.Lewis_52

Which one of these actors do you think is the funniest?

I think the vince is the funniest the wedding crashers is hilarious.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I like Ben Stiller. mainly because of Dodgeball. I freaking love that movie.

H

Hoosier Brother

They are all funny, but of the five, I voted for Jim Carrey. He was so funny in Liar Liar and The Mask especially. Mike Myers and Adam Sandler are hilareous too. Vaughn is made funnier by Owen Wilson, who is an absolute crack-up. Ben Stiller is funny, but not that funny.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
That is quite the list of funny people. But my picked when too Jim Carrey. This guy is hilarious and he's in the funniest movie of all time Dumb and dumber. Even though he's been playing in a few serious roles he's still the funniest actor in the world.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Adam Sandler for me

Is the funniest actor and always will be..I like the WaterBoy..That was so funny

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I like Adam Sandler, but Jim Carrey has been in better movies. Also, I don't know, but Vince Vaughn just isn't that funny. Family Guy put it best, it looks like the guy never sleeps.

Vincent_Valentine

Studley-Do-Right
My vote goes for Adam Sandler out of those. His movies are hilarious, and not to mention his standup was hilarious before he decided to focus on acting.

Malificus

Likes snow
I give my vote to Jim Carrey. He has better movies, and I like his comedy style more than the others.

Nosferatu_Alucard

Undead Intellectual
Jim Carrey. He's been around longer, has move movies and has more good movies. I would have picked the other guys, but they're are only one kind of funny. That's not a bad thing, it's just Jim Carrey has that plus more.

D

Ds136

Well out of the list you gave it has to be Vince Vaughn the guy is hilarious ,just the way he composes him self and acts I just love him. Ben Stiller is also hilarious, I love him in Starsky and Hutch and Zoolander.